- V. Molkov, W. Dery The blast wave decay correlation for hydrogen tank rupture in a tunnel fire, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2020.08.062, 30 Aug 2020.
- Molkov V.V., Cirrone D.M.C., Shentsov V.V., Dery W., Kim W., Makarov D.V. Dynamics of blast wave and fireball after hydrogen tank rupture in a fire in the open atmosphere. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. Accepted.
- Y. Li et al., “Numerical analysis of hydrogen release, dispersion and combustion in a tunnel with fuel cell vehicles using all-speed CFD code GASFLOW-MPI,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, p. S0360319920334832, Oct. 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2020.09.063.
- Lach A.W., Gaathaug A.V., Vaagsaether K. “Pressure peaking phenomena: Unignited hydrogen releases in confined spaces – Large-scale experiments”, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. Available online 30 September 2020, In press, corrected proof.
- V. Molkov, D. Makarov, S. Kashkarov, Explosion-free in a fire composite hydrogen storage tank H2FC Supergen Hydrogen Research Conference 2020, University of Nottingham, UK, 17-18 February 2020. Submitted to IJHE.
- V. Molkov, S. Kashkarov, D. Makarov, Breakthrough safety technology of explosion free in a fire tank for compressed gaseous hydrogen storage, 23rd World Hydrogen Energy Conference (WHEC 2020), Istanbul, Turkey, July 5-9 2020 (Cancelled event, but a special issue of International Journal of Hydrogen is ongoing).
- N. Koutsourakis, I. C. Tolias, A. G. Venetsanos, Numerical study of tunnel slope effect on hydrogen released from a car, 23rd World Hydrogen Energy Conference (WHEC2020), Istanbul, Turkey, July 5-9, 2020.
- Lach A.W., Gaathaug A.V. “Pressure peaking phenomena: Large-scale experiments of ignited and unignited hydrogen releases” Int. Symposium on Hazards, Prevention and Mitigation of Industrial Explosions Braunschweig, (Germany), July 27 – 31, 2020, Submitted.
- Lach A.W., Østby T.G. “A Bayesian approach to estimation of discharge- and heat transfer coefficients in a model for pressure peaking phenomena-ignited H2 releases” 61st International Conference of Scandinavian Simulation Society, SIMS 2020 Virtual Conference on September 22-24, 2020, Submitted.
- Janwillem van der Berg (NEN) in a physical meeting of CEN/CLC/JTC6 ‘Hydrogen in Energy Systems’.
- Mike Lipscomb, chairman of the SAB cited the HyTunnel-CS project as relevant in the SFEM WG Hydrogen – Workshop ‘Trains’ on June 30, 2020.
- Took please 19 October 2019, attended by Prof F. Markert The Danish hydrogen- and fuel cell day 2019.
- P. Russo, F. Marra, M. Mazzaro, F. Pilo, D. Marini, C. Vianello, G. Pucci, Spatial and radiative characteristics of large scale hydrogen jet-fires, CISAP9, Venice, Italy, September 20-23 2020.
- V. Shentsov, H. Takeda, K. Takeno, D. Makarov, V. Molkov, Influence of nozzle shape on hydrogen-air mixing for high pressure hydrogen jet, H2FC Supergen Hydrogen Research Conference 2020, University of Nottingham, UK, 17-18 February 2020 ·
- W. Dery, V. Shentsov, S. Kashkarov, D. Makarov, V. Molkov, Numerical study of instantaneous high-pressure hydrogen release in a tunnel, H2FC Supergen Hydrogen Research Conference 2020, University of Nottingham, UK, 17-18 February 2020.
- HyTunnel-CS meeting discussed safe use of FCEVs in tunnels, Fuel Cells Bulletin, 2020(6), pp. 14-15, June 2020.