The 15th annual International Hydrail and Sustainability Conference (IHC) 2020 is being hosted by the Penticton Indian Band & the University of British Columbia:
1-5 June 2020, Okanagan Valley, BC (Penticton and Kelowna)
ICH 2020 will provide a 5-day experience that eliminates geographic barriers and an effective forum to create meaningful connections with key decision makers.
The list of already confirmed speakers include:
- Founding fathers of IHC – Stan Thompson (USA) & Dr Kenichi Ogawa (Japan)
- UK & US Hydrail Locomotive Pioneer – Dr Andreas Hoffrichter (MSU, USA)
- EU Hydrail Pioneer & Policy Expert – Dr Holger Busche (Hamburg, Germany)
- Canadian Hydrail Prototype builder – Hegazi Mohamed (UBC Okanagan)
- Low Pressure Hydrogen for Hydrail – Grace Quan (H2M, BC, Canada)
Check out the website https://internationalhydrailconference.com/ for more information and important dates!